Friday, October 8, 2010

The Second Shelf

The next shelf is a bit bigger, containing 45 DVD's, so I'm going to give myself a little bit more time on this one. I would like to finish these selections by Friday, October 29. That gives me 21 days to watch 45 movies. Now that I know I can do a few a day on rainy days, I won't panic if I need to skip a day here or there and take a break. If I can make the last goal, I can do anything, right?


So here's what's on the shelf:
  • Anchorman
  • Anchors Aweigh
  • Angels & Demons
  • Apocalypto
  • The Aristocats
  • Armageddon
  • Art School Confidential
  • As You Like It
  • Assassins
  • Atonement
  • Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
  • Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
  • Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
  • Austin Powers: Goldmember
  • Australia
  • Away We Go
  • Baby Mama
  • Back to the Future
  • Back to the Future, Part II
  • Back to the Future, Part III
  • Bad Boys
  • Bad Boys II
  • Balls of Fury
  • Baseketball
  • Basic
  • Batman
  • Batman Returns
  • Batman Forever
  • Batman & Robin
  • Batman Begins
  • Batteries Not Included
  • Battle Royale
  • Be Cool
  • Be Kind, Rewind
  • Beauty & the Beast
  • Becoming Jane
  • Bedazzled
  • Beerfest
  • Beetlejuice
  • Beowulf
  • Best in Show
  • Big Fish
  • The Big Lebowski
  • Big Trouble in Little China
  • Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

If you want to catch any of these flicks with me, you'll have to time your visit! Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment