Saturday, January 29, 2011

Movie #186 - Equilibrium

Equilibrium
2002 - Rated R - 1 hr 47 min
Director: Kurt Wimmer
Starring: Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Emily Watson, Taye Diggs

Weird futuristic movie.
Evil Taye Diggs.
Sense Crimes.
Dead puppies.

This is what I took away from this movie.  It's impressive to watch, pretty to see, and is one of Christian Bale's more interesting roles.  Although, of all these people, believing that he's the one to fall for a puppy is a bit of a stretch.  And Taye Diggs evil? Never!

I couldn't remember this movie by it's title, which was soon remedied once I put it on. Then I panicked, because I remembered it as "the movie where they shoot the puppies." And it was all downhill from there.

So this one's okay. Not one of my faves. And definitely paints one of the bleaker pictures of human kind's future, so you won't walk away feeling good from this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment