Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Movie #174 - Dude, Where's My Car?

Dude, Where's My Car?
2000 - Rated PG-13 - 1 hr 23 min
Director: Danny Leiner
Starring: Ashton Kutcher, Seann William Scott, Jennifer Garner, Kristy Swanson, Hal Sparks

This movie is screaming to be a drinking game. Every time someone says 'dude' you drink. Of course, 45 minutes in you'd be suffering from liver failure. But it would be fun for a little while, right?

These two lovable idiots wrote the book on crazy nights you forget in the morning (hey, writers of The Hangover.... I'm looking at you.)  Of course, it's stoner-riffic and extremely dated. Does anyone say "shibby" anymore? I don't even think I know what that means.  But you can't help but laugh at the ridiculous characters, plot twists, and one-note dialogue. 

And come on. Every time you can't remember where you parked, you know you ask "Dude, where's my car?" just because it seems like the thing to say.  It's nice to have this movie to remember the year 2000, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment