Monday, January 24, 2011

Movie #160 - Die Hard

Die Hard
1988 - Rated R - 2 hr 11 min
Director: John McTiernan
Starring: Bruce Willis, Alan Rickman, Bonnie Bedelia, Reginald VelJohnson, Paul Gleason

"Now I have a maching gun. Ho ho ho."

Does it get anymore classic Bruce Willis than this movie?  I don't think so.  When you think Bruce Willis action flick, your mind probably goes to this one.  Bad guy Alan Rickman and his German terrorists, donut-eating cop turned helpful sidekick Al Powell (AKA the dad from Family Matters), and of course, Dean Vernon from The Breakfast Club (or Paul Gleason) - awesome cast.  And of course, the very clutch Rolex watch that proves to be Hans's demise... beautiful.

Did you know in 1988 gas was 74 cents?

That's what I learned today.  I also relearned how much I love this friggin' movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment