Monday, March 14, 2011

The Seventh Shelf

So I've finally finished the sixth shelf, which took far longer than I wanted it to.  I need to amp up my movie-watching, so I've got some pretty ambitious goals moving forward.  Even though I'm making good time and some serious progress (only one shelf left on this unit and only 3 more titles for the letter H), it's not enough.  Why not? Because someone (who shall remain nameless) keeps buying new movies.  Instead of 612 movies, I now have to watch somewhere close to 750.  I'm not even halfway there and I've got only six months to reach my goal.

In light of these new developments, I'm extending my deadline to October 31 (one extra month) to compensate for the additional titles.  That's one month to watch 100+ extra movies that we've acquired since I began.  I think that's fair. And since I make the rules, no one gets to argue.

Now, moving onward, I've got a few add-ins from previous letters to tackle and then I'm moving on to Shelf Seven! Woohoo!!

The last shelf of the first unit is as follows:
  1. How to Kill Your Neighbor's Dog
  2. How to Lose Friends & Alienate People
  3. Hudson Hawk
  4. Human Nature
  5. I Am Legend
  6. I Hate Valentine's Day
  7. I (heart) Huckabee's
  8. I Love You, Man
  9. I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
  10. I, Robot
  11. The Ice Harvest
  12. Identity
  13. Idiocracy
  14. The Illusionist
  15. The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
  16. Immortal Beloved
  17. The Importance of Being Earnest
  18. In Bruges
  19. In Her Shoes
  20. The In-Laws
  21. The Incredible Hulk
  22. The Incredibles
  23. Inception
  24. Independence Day
  25. Indiana Jones & the Raiders of the Lost Ark
  26. Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom
  27. Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
  28. Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
  29. Inglourious Basterds
  30. Inside Man
  31. Interview with the Vampire
  32. Iron Eagle
  33. Iron Man
  34. Iron Man 2
  35. It's a Wonderful Life
  36. Jackass: The Movie
  37. Jackass Number Two
  38. The Jacket
  39. Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
  40. Jersey Girl
  41. John Candy Collection: Uncle Buck
  42. John Candy Collection: The Great Outdoors
  43. John  Candy Collection: Going Berserk
  44. Johnny Mnemonic
  45. Judgment Night
  46. Jumanji
  47. Juno
  48. Jurassic Park
Some good titles on this shelf. Should be a good time. But before I get there, I'm tackling the add-ins...
  1. Air Force One
  2. As Good As It Gets
  3. Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
  4. Edge of Darkness
  5. Elizabeth: The Golden Age
  6. From Dusk Till Dawn
  7. The Golden Compass
I also have to watch Clue... which was leant out when I watch the C's. So that's going to get added in too :)
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment