Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Movie #295 - Identity

Identity
2003 - Rated R - 1 hr 30 min
Director: James Mangold
Starring: John Cusack, Ray Liotta, Amanda Peet, John Hawkes, Alfred Molina, Clea DuVall, John C McGinley, Jake Busey, Rebecca De Mornay

I really love this movie.  The early misdirection gets you looking the wrong way and just when you suspect something's up, they tell you what's going on.  They don't try to drag out the big twist too long.

And then of course, that ending just BAM.

I realize if you haven't seen this movie, you have no idea what I'm talking about.  But I can't really go any further into detail than that.  A group of strangers wind up at a motel on a rainy night and bad stuff starts happening.  What happens after that, I can't spoil.

Just be prepared for a some really unique story-telling and a great cast of characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment