Friday, February 4, 2011

The Sixth Shelf

Yay! The fifth shelf is history, as are letters A-F.  I'm catching up to where I should be and I'm killing these titles at rapid-fire pace lately.  I guess it's all that snow out there.  I mean, what else is there to do?

So we're on to Shelf Six, which is going to be a big challenge, given how many series we're battling.  It's challenging, but I won't let it intimidate me.

Here's the list:
  1. The Ghost and the Darkness
  2. Ghostbusters
  3. Ghostbusters 2
  4. Ghost Town
  5. The Girl Next Door
  6. Gladiator
  7. Go
  8. Gone in 60 Seconds
  9. The Godfather
  10. The Godfather II
  11. The Godfather III
  12. Good Morning, Vietnam
  13. Gone Baby Gone
  14. Gone with the Wind
  15. The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard
  16. Good Luck Chuck
  17. Good Will Hunting
  18. The Goonies
  19. Grandma's Boy
  20. The Great Muppet Caper
  21. Gremlins
  22. The Groomsmen
  23. Groundhog Day
  24. Guarding Tess
  25. The Guide to Recognizing Your Saints
  26. A Guy Thing
  27. Hamlet 2
  28. Hancock
  29. The Hangover
  30. Happy Gilmore
  31. Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
  32. Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
  33. Harry and the Hendersons
  34. Harry Potter & the Sorceror's Stone
  35. Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets
  36. Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban
  37. Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
  38. Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix
  39. Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince
  40. The Heartbreak Kid
  41. Hellboy II
  42. Hero
  43. Highlander
  44. Hitch
  45. The Hichhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  46. Hollywoodland
  47. Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey
  48. Hook
  49. Hot Fuzz
  50. Hot Tub Time Machine
  51. The House Bunny
  52. House of Flying Daggers 

3 comments:

  1. You've got my all time favorite movie coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one? You'll have to let me know when I get to it. I hope I like it too, or I'm in for an earful. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. No heads up, but I'll tell you when you hit it.

    ReplyDelete