Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Movie #199 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
1986 - Rated PG-13 - 1 hr 43 min
Director: John Hughes
Starring: Matthew Broderick, Alan Ruck, Mia Sara, Jeffrey Jones, Jennifer Grey, Edie McClurg, Charlie Sheen, Ben Stein, Kristy Swanson

This movie almost makes up for Fantastic Four. Almost.

A classic John Hughes movie - one of the best.  Matthew Broderick is adorable, and irresistably charming. Of course, this movie is encouraging teens to ditch school, fool their parents, and kung-fu kick the principle in the face (ahem, Jennifer Grey), so as a parent.... you know what? Nope.  It's still awesome.

Yay for the 80s! And yay for John Hughes!

1 comment:

  1. There must be something wrong with me because I just don't get this movie, I never have. Everybody I know worships at the alter of Bueller... I just don't understand.

    ReplyDelete