Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WOOOO! 200 Movies!

I thought it might be a nice time to take a break and celebrate 200 movies down! WOOOOOOHOOOOO!

I made the mistake of counting the movies I have left.  200 down, 527 to go.  Big mistake.
But hey, if I watch 2.13 movies a day, then I'll finish by September 30 as promised.  Here's to rapid-fire movie watching. Yikes.

You also might have noticed that I'm now tagging actors in the movies as I review them.  Mike and I are curious which actor appears most on our wall, and the race is on.  Bruce Willis has 8 titles, with Matt Damon and Johhny Depp tied for second place with 6 apiece.  Who will win?  Care to place any bets?

So back to the Wall I go!

2 comments:

  1. Since you're tagging leads I'm not sure. In reality it's probably character actors who actually repeat the most. But what the heck I'm going to say Willis keeps his lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to tag as many names as I recognize, to make it more fair. :)

    ReplyDelete