Monday, January 10, 2011

Movie #137 - Cradle 2 the Grave

Cradle 2 the Grave
Warner Bros Pictures
2003 - Rated R - 1 hr 41 min
Director: Andrzej Bartkowiak
Starring: Jet Li, DMX, Tom Arnold, Gabrielle Union

All right, this one's not exactly my kind of movie. It isn't bad, it's just not for me.  So watching it again was not an enjoyable experience. I was bored, I'll admit it.

Jet Li is awesome, of course, and DMX, the featured raptor (that's rapper/actor), can actually act enough to pull this off. Of course the best part about this movie is the eight-year-old girl who kicks some serious ass to try to escape from her captors (that's not a clever hybrid, they are actually captors). But this movie doesn't really do much for me.

The gratuitous car chases and action scenes make this all guy from beginning to end. Snore.

No comments:

Post a Comment