Sunday, January 16, 2011

Movie #154 - Death Becomes Her

Death Becomes Her
Universal Pictures
1992 - Rated PG-13 - 1 hr 44 min
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Starring: Meryl Streep, Bruce Willis, Goldie Hawn, Isabella Rossellini

Oh boy, this one was fun to revisit.  I feel like I only caught this one on TV in bits and pieces until I recently got my hands on this copy.  I suspect this might have been the first time I've seen all the scenes in a row. 

Bruce Willis in his least flattering role is adorably hopeless, until these dead chicks push him too far.  Meryl Streep and Goldie Hawn, locked in a life-long feud, are so selfish and disillusioned that you almost feel bad for them. Almost.  An eternity stuck together, trapped in your own rotting body? Well, as long as your brows are done right, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment